This is the first release of Lighty Tray. This is a system tray menu to control and configure LightTPD. It is easy to use and simple to understand. I don't think anyone would have to go through a learning curve to use it. Best of all anyone is free to edit and configure the entire tray menu whichever way. The use of this software does not require any licenses and neither is anyone stopped from making any kind of changes to it. In case you do update just let everyone know about it and make it available free.
And just in case you find it useful and good leave a note :-)
I should mention that there might be (very rare) some problems as I had it ready in a few of my long late night jaunts with my computer. I also thank my wife for being patient as always and bearing the keyboard clatter and lights late in the night. You might consider it a beta release and let me know in case you have any problem getting it up.
Lighty Tray Release 0.1
* Provides a bare minimum menu option for users using LightTPD.
* Start and Shutdown LightTPD from a single place, plus get through to its various options quick.
* Easily configure the menu items.
* Right mouse Click - Brings up the Lighty Tray menu
* Left mouse Click - Brings up the menu configuration and details menu
* No installation required - have LightTPD in the right place and just fire up the tray!
1. Enable LightTPD as a windows service.
2. Able to identify the state of the service from the tray menu.
3. Enable more options and make it better ;)
Download: Lighty Tray Version 0.1
LightyTray V 0.1.7z 458325 Bytes
LightyTray V 0.1.zip 604230 Bytes
If you download Lighty Tray, please Digg it.. Thanks.
I just liked the line "NO RIGHTS RESERVED" :-)