Firefox from Mozilla

The wait is over. Firefox 1.0 empowers you to browse faster, more safely and more efficiently than with any other browser. Join more than 20 million others and make the switch today — Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose.

And exactly said... I am moving to Firefox from Opera (I never liked IE!) I have found more and much more in Firefox than what I could have asked for. Its way ahead than any other browser right now. The extensions add to the power of the browser and its customisable themes/skins are also good.

I was amazed at the kind of features we can add to Firefox using extensions. They are extremely useful and so very easy to install/modify/update.

I was able to show it to a few of my friends and believe me they have all rated it with flying colors.

I had used Firefox before but never used it much till I came across the extensions in it. I had mentioned about Firefox before in one of my postings .

Give it a go; I am sure the "fox" will "fire" your browsing experience ;-)

Download.com Review of Mozilla Firefox
At 55MB for 25 windows, the browser uses fewer resources than Internet Explorer but more than Opera. The built-in pop-up blocker works better than Opera's, IE's, and those of most paid standalone utilities. However, the download manager is still underdeveloped. Though the final release version vastly improves stability, we noticed occasional reluctance to maximize in response to Alt+Tab commands. People who want more security than IE provides should look at Mozilla Firefox.

Get Firefox

Comments

Popular Posts