ClamWin Antivirus Glue - for Firefox

This extension scans every downloaded file automatically with ClamWin.

I use Clamwin at home and the only grouse that I have against it is that it still does not have a realtime access scan. A way out of it would be to use the previously talked about WinPooch. But is it not better to nip the evil at the bud? I mean its better if we scan the file the moment its downloaded from the browser automatically. I had used this Firefox extension a very long time back but with the new releases of the browser the official copy somehow seems to have been moth balled.

After some tries I did find it here

In case you don't have Winpooch but are a dedicated Firefox user like me ;) this add-on is a must!

Can someone point me to its IE equivalent please?

Comments

Popular Posts